Ultrasound Images, short heart-beating video!



We heard only great news yesterday at our Dr. visit! PRAISE GOD! We are happy to report that our baby is "Perfectly healthy, and the kidneys look great!" What a relief! It is amazing, that even when you're trusting God to provide and care for you in His most intimate ways, you still feel a weight lifted when it has been done.

Thank you all for your prayers, and love during our weeks of waiting to see this ultrasound and hear this good news! We are reminded how HE is FAITHFUL in answering our prayers. As He says, "Lo, I am with you, always." and He is :)

For those of you making bets on baby being a boy vs. girl, we obviously didn't come across anything "identifying" in the ultrasound, because our technician knows we don't want to know the sex of our baby... yet. But, the heart rate was at 133 bpm.

I am feeling great, and even sleeping better! A pain I've been having since Saturday is slowly subsiding, so my doctor is sure it must be some type of ligament/muscle/bone thing in my ribs, and will stretch itself out over this week... I hope ;)

Comments

Popular Posts