27 weeks.

Welcome to the third trimester! I cannot believe it, but we are officially in the last trimester of being pregnant. Although I am anxiously awaiting meeting our son or daughter, I don't want this pregnancy to go by too fast! I am doing my best to soak in all the little movements, the thoughts, the feelings I'm having and not move past them too quickly.

I am treasuring our week by week photo journaling, I absolutely LOVE looking at baby gear, both online and in-store, and now checking out, sorting, and placing all the great gifts we received at our First Baby Shower this weekend in Milaca! Seriously, we were showered with so many loving hugs,friendly smiles, kind words, gifts, and support. THANK YOU to all involved!

Although Tim wasn't able to fly to MN with me, he was warmly loved from afar from our many family and friends! I am looking forward to getting some pictures of the weekend up, a 27 weeks baby photo, AND more info about our monthly appointment tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts