KB is 26 weeks old today!



Here are two videos I took today, trying to capture what it feels like when the baby moves (all over my belly like a creepy monster) all day everyday. I feel the baby most of the day long now, some kicks are huge, and others are just subtle movements that the little one is just readjusting, or working on their swim strokes? I LOVE feeling the baby. And, I am pretty certain Tim loved it only like the first 300 times I made him check it out! Now, I can tell he's like, Yep, there it is again. :)



I know the movies are little dorky, so you don't have to watch them. BUT I know some moms and sisters who might like them since they can't be a part of the happenings out here in Denver :)

Love, babymama

Comments

The Adamack's said…
This sister appreciates the videos, they are crazy!
its so weird that I'm not getting to see you the entire time you are pregnant. We go from no baby to one baby from one visit to the next. Maybe I can sneak in a Denver trip sometime.... Thank you for sharing!
Love you!!
Joia Heid said…
This friend thinks that these videos are awesome! How cool to watch the little one move around so much! I bet it feels crazy...Hope your 26th week goes fabulously!

Popular Posts