Beautiful Fall Day

Today was sunny, clear, in the 60s and just plain beautiful. Thank You God! I feel refreshed after playing outside with my boy a few different times today.

phone picture from playing today

Cody and I ran around.
We played ball.
I pushed him on the trike.
He threw the ball for Maggie.
We picked up sticks.
He tried to run away.
Maggie knocked him over a few times.
He took a face plant down the hill.
He played in the sand.
He ate the sand.
He threw the sand.
He crawled in the sand.
Cody started loving to swing again after a month break from liking it at all.
We both walked up the road.
Maggie didn't listen well.
We raked leaves.
We bagged leaves.
We jumped in the leaves.
It was so wonderful.
Tim came home and we had McMuffins for supper.
Then Cody had sand in his diaper when I put him in the bath tonight.
Tim and I both read with Cody, cuddled him, and held him while he drank his milk before bed.
We had a great day.



Comments

Popular Posts