A video of Cody laughing at Ben, to make you smile.

One of the joys of motherhood: hearing my child laugh.
Like, really laugh.
It is the best. I thought I'd share that magical sound with you :)

When Mike & Sarah were here this weekend, we had a fabulous time just hanging out and forcing the kids to be best friends. Ben was into the toys, Cody was into Hannah, and Hannah just sat around and smiled the whole time. It was great.

This is a video of them laughing. Well, of Cody laughing. You'll want to run this sound on repeat all day, and it will make you smile.

If you can watch this without smiling and just wanting to squeeze my little baby in the hug of all hugs, then I'm not sure what you're thinking. This video contains TWO INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL CHILDREN.
But, I have the liberty of boasting about my own.

Cody Alton is the cutest kid ever.
Ever.
You've never seen such a great giggler.
Ever.

Well, maybe you have your own kids in your life, and that's fine. That's normal to love them. :) I'm just so thankful for my little man. AND I know that our family will be so glad I posted this video for them to hear him laugh.


Comments

Yep...we smiled, laughed even! Thanks Cody, for making our day brighter!
theKastenpup said…
You're welcome, Grandma and Grandpa :)

Popular Posts