Christmas Comes So Soon!

We can't ever keep quite on top of everything in our crazy life! But, sometimes we are better at it than right now. I finally printed out our Christmas family photo at sam's last Thursday, and just sent the postcards in the mail yesterday and the rest today. I just sent some presents in the mail Saturday. I sent the last batch of presents to Minnesota with brother Jon as he departed on Friday... Anyway, does it get any more procrastinated? Oh, I forgot to mention that I even hand-passed out some of the postcards this week at church, and after church.

Comments

A word of encouragement...it is the Christmas SEASON and we are glad to receive greetings from family and friends before and AFTER December 25th!!! I'm looking forward to our Christmas mail into January.
Much love.

p.s. remember when it was awesome to get a late birthday card when you were a kid. Just when you thought it was all over...:)!

Popular Posts