Steve's Snappin Dogs

Oh. My. Goodness. These girls are CUTE.












She makes this face sometimes when she knows she's on the road to trouble, and then I can't look at her in the eyes and reprimand her. How could I? Seriously.
Lunch with Grandpa Bob for his Birthday (Mar 5) at Steve's Snappin' Dogs!
YUMM... Okay, my Denver Friends. I am pleading for you to please try Steve's Snappin' Dogs. It is the coolest hot dog hut you've ever been, with affordable and delicious food! Try the Green Beans, for real! Go there, and try not to fall in love with hot dogs... I dare you :) Of course, anyone who knows my heart, knows that there will always be a special spot for hot dogs... In all seriousness, I could always eat a hot dog. It fits into the LeAnn Chin Fried Rice category of "I might pick this as my last and only food if I could eat only one food for the rest of my life." I really like hot dogs.
Selby, Fin, and Tim... They all LOVE chocolate!

Comments

Popular Posts