THANK YOU!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for reading this blog. I am a bit of a nerd, and I just appreciate that you read about our life... this crazy life of the Kastenbees. Seriously, I know blogging is supposed to be like journaling or something to help the author be real and allowing authenticity to flow freely from the keyboard... So, it's okay that I am sappy and appreciate you just for following, right? Please know how much I really wouldn't do this if I didn't live so far from my family, and weren't SO TERRIBLE at keeping in touch with you all. I'm bad. I know. But, that's why I am glad you can still keep up with my attempts at keeping up.

Well, Have a Good Day!

Love from Colorado,

the Kastenpup

Comments

Amy & Tim,
We are very glad that you blog...and we really like looking at all the photos that you post! Maybe it's not the most exciting thing having a mom leave a comment (remember the line in the movie Julie & Julia when she gets her first comment on her blog and she's so excited?...and it's just her mom. haha) Keep up the photos and the "sappy, nerdy" journaling. We enjoy it...hmmm, must be appealing to our nerdy, sappy side.
Much love,
Suzy & Mike
The Adamack's said…
I LOVE reading your blog!! It's bookmarked first on my phone so I can check it at a click ;)
I want to hone my blogging skills to just like yours, though I know you'll always be a better photographer...
I love you (and Timmy and Maggie and Rudy)

Wish we could all hang out this wknd andcplay nexucan train ;) satisfied!!
theKastenpup said…
Thank You, suzy! My friend Melissa also joked about Julie & Julia/the first blog comment being from her mom! :)

Weesha, I LOVE your blog, too... I am glad you've got one started!

Tim and I don't even have dominoes, so I guess we'll have to come out to Seatac soon and play a game of Mexican Train. I'll win, all twelve rounds, of course. So, watch out!

Popular Posts