Online Movies and Shows | For Fun and Entertainment

I was writing up a list of the educational shows I like to let the kids watch, and got to writing all of them that we watch, sooooo.... I decided I would just post them all over here in a separate list. Easier to reference that way! 


Shows I like and that I like to let the kids watch:

Netflix
-Mouk
-Scout & Friends/Leapfrog (alphabet and numbers)
-Magic School Bus
-Stella and Sam
-SuperWhy!
-My Side of the Mountain
-The Jungle Book
-The Boxcar Children
-DinoTrux,  (I don't care for this, but it's decent and the kids love it)
-Chuggington, The Adventures of Chuck & Friends, Mickey Mouse, Winnie-the-Pooh movies, Kung Fu Panda, Tinkerbell movies, Moana and Finding Dory (decent and funny, entertainment)

Amazon
-Lisa Loeb Nursery Rhyme Parade
-We're Going on a Bear Hunt
-Snowy Day
-If you give a mouse a cookie
-If you give a mouse a christmas cookie
-Wild Kratts
-Mr. Roger's Neighborhood
-Daniel Tiger
-Shaun the Sheep
-Thomas the Train


Comments

Popular Posts