Summer 2016 Missions Update: Native American Ministry in Cass Lake, MN. | Center for Indian Ministries
Hello to our dear support team! May you be blessed by this coming of autumn weather, back-to-school excitement, and the chilly nights ahead.
We praise God for giving us a lovely summer! Thank you for being with us in prayer for some big milestones!
- Keep praying for Amy's autoimmune healing. She is now fully on the Autoimmune Protocol which includes an elimination diet, among other facets. This is very difficult to manage while feeding the troops all the normal things, and having much more to take care of now!
- Pray for the kids as we venture into a first year of homeschooling Kindergarten for Cody, who just turned 5!
- Jesse is nearing the big 3, pray intentionally for us and him as we parent this special boy.
- Anna, a fast-climbing one-year-old is a joy, and we also ask for God's guidance in our raising her.
- Tim and Amy are both excited to welcome the new students to Mokahum Ministry Center, who begin orientation and then school after Labor Day.
- Please Check out http://
centerforindianministries.org/ events/ to learn about and "Indigenous Faith", an upcoming CIM event with Craig Smith. And, you should Consider coming up for a visit!
- Lastly, please pray for our family as we are involved with certain native families with whom we want to keep building trust and friendships deeper.
With His Love,
Tim and Amy Kastenbauer
Give us a call or send a note. We'd love to hear from you!