Skip to main content

Lots going on around here, and away from here! | Adventures upon Adventures.

Because we've been so busy, I haven't been doing a great job of keeping updates regular on this blog, BUT I assure you... I have been documenting life as it happens.
Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to this summer, and now into FALL! YAY!


I love fall.

Layers, warmth, cool, crispness, crunching leaves, changing colors, earthy smells, and so much more. I just love love love it.

The boys are growing up so fast. 

Mr. Freezee 
Getting anywhere he wants these days 
Tent over his bed 
Reading with their favorite big dude 
Down our road for an early morning foggy drive with the boys

Down our road the other direction

Birthday party in Milaca

3!!!!

Aunty Linds and baby girl Swedin (due Nov 1)
Swings at Swedin's 

Cousin Amanda's getting Married!!!!
Sun from the porch


Wedding in Colorado

Birthdays 
Uncle Jordan is 25! 
Visiting Blue Bunny Ice Cream in La Mars, Iowa with Grandma Becky

yummmmmmm


Ice Cream. My favorite food group.

Sitting in a Bemidji PD car

Cody got to climb in the fire truck and try to lift a Fireman's jacket!

Riding in a double decker coach on the upper level with Thomas the Train

Cody got to meet Thomas!

Feeding a peacock from our hands!

seeing all the animals at the zoo... totally worth it ;)

Riding another train with Grandma

Me and my man! I LOVE him.

Finding rocks with Grandma Marie in Silver Bay

Jesse is almost one and has 8 teeth! Four on top, four on bottom

We are blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having fun when you're not having fun.

What it feels like to parent on a daily basis, completely exhausted.  Yet, still determined to get through the day. 

Hope you get a kick out of this as much as I did. :) Laughing out loud over here.

Alopecia | Be a light in the Dark, 2 Corinthians 4

The other day in reading during my quiet time, I was revisiting 2 Corinthians. I was thinking, Tim and I have spent many an hour thinking a lot, about a lot. There are so many ugly and awful things going on across the globe, and across our front door. Our mission field is in Northern MN with Native Americans. In this ministry, we have stumbled through some thick, difficult situations. I am certain you can all attest to difficult times being just that: difficult. The Lord doesn't bring us into circumstances just to drag us along, seeing us become battered and bruised, but it IS His priority to bring glory to His name. We are His chosen ones, and our privilege is to sing Hallelujah to His name!

Anyway, I was thinking that we have faced difficulties. One thing that I wanted to share with you today is about my health.

In 2014, I was diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder called Alopecia. This was saddening and drove me and Tim crazy for three years. One day, I found a bald spot on my …

Celebrating 8 years | Marriage

Tim and I were blessed with a lovely weekend away on the North Shore, back to where it all began. Here is a photo from one of our days up there. We hiked at Tettegouche State Park, and couldn't have asked for better weather or fall colors!