Sicky McSickersons

Well, Cody is feeling and acting pretty close to normal... he's stuffy and sounds like a pig snorting sometimes, but is coughing much less. Praise God! Unfortunately, Tim's got it real bad now. In fact, he went to work on Tuesday, but came back after trying to do anything for like an hour and couldn't make it. He sounds terrible, he's congested, and he has a nasty cough. My poor boys. I am thankful that I'm feeling well, but it does make me feel worse for Tim. Here I am home and cozy on my day off, and Tim who is in rough shape has to be out in the freezing cold :( shoveling snow at work... I know it is just going around right now, but I sure wish Tim could be better! He actually slept on the couch for the second half of the night last night because he kept waking the Codman up with his coughing, etc.  Oh, AND he has school tonight. BUMMER.

On a lighter note, I am just at home today finishing up some photos from the photo booth at CCU last Saturday, and Cody's chillin' in his swing. We're up for skype date most Thursdays, since I'm home :) if anyone wants to call and see the little tyke. I'm hoping we don't actually have to go anywhere. That would be nice!

Comments

Popular Posts