Cody is sick. But Happy Halloween!

Well, last weekend, Cody and I got sick with something kinda like a nasty cold. I'm not totally sure what it is, but my sore throat and fever are gone, and Cody's runny nose and congested cough are worse this weekend than last. Poor Kid. He can hardly sleep because he's so stuffed up. We're running the humidifier, squirting little saline drops in his nose, and sucking him clean with the aspirator bulb... The little guy's tough, but we just feel so helpless. He's woken up with a few crusty/bloody noses and has a hard time even eating or sucking on his nuk when he's real stuffed up.  Any tips from the mamas out there are welcome :) 

I feel bad because we've just been tooling him around everywhere. Friday night was the Family Fun Night at church, and I had him outside for like 4 hours yesterday when I was up at CCU for a photo thing at their Harvest Carnival. He is eating and sleeping a lot today, which is good. I stayed home from church with him to try to get as much indoor, not-going-anywhere, rest time as we could before he's got to come everywhere with me and the girls this week. It is so hard to see him suffer... I'm sure this is one of the things that doesn't get easier the more kids you have. You just have more to feel sorry for not being able to help :( 

Love, hugs and kisses from the sweet baby cowboy!










Isn't he the cutest little guy?




Man, I sure am in LOVE with my husband. He is a great friend, and an excellent father!

Comments

Howdy little buckaroo cowboy,
We hope you lasso that there cold, hog tie it and send it on down the road. Yeehaw!

We're praying for you all.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa
theKastenpup said…
Hahaha! We'll sure do our dandy best to send this here cold on it's way. Teehee! See you for Thanksgiving!

Popular Posts