Happy New Year!

Welcome to the second decade of the 21st Century! Or, did that start with 2010? Well, either way, I hope you are off to a good start to the new year that we have entered... The wildlife calendars are up on the wall, but I haven't copied the new agenda, or even the birthdays onto it yet. Strangely enough, that is something I really enjoy doing... The birthdays onto the new calendar, I mean. But seriously, I desperately want a perpetual birthday calendar! If you have any tips in finding a cute, neutralish one(you know, not tweety bird, circus colors, or the Office all over it) PLEASE share your source with me. It feels like I've looked everywhere.

To start my week off at work (after a week at home with Mags and Tim for a couple days) Tonka, the D's dog, greeted me with her non-stop barking, and she had a diaper on. So, I ask, and yes, this is a new part of my job... Diapering and undiapering the dog... If you've never done this, it is weird, and slightly gross, but really just an added thing to do. So, working with a newly potty-trained 2.5 year old, diapering a 1 year old who hates that she just went cold turkey: no more bottles and just follows me around crying. Yep, just tack on a bleedy-leaky too-old dog that has no manners, and my job is complete:) Welcome Back, Amy!

Comments

Popular Posts