Skip to main content

I will follow you...

Follow you wherever you may go? Well, will you follow me? It would bring joy to my heart to know that you are reading this blog, keeping up with us kastencrazies. In order to "follow" this blog(which, remember would make me more glad than my eating an entire box of Nutty Bars, or a whole package of E.L. fudge cookies ALL by myself while reading an excellent historical fiction by Janette Oke or Laurraine Snelling in front of the fireplace on a cool and crisp fall day...) please go up to the top of this page, or all the way to the bottom if you want to, and click FOLLOW this blog. Use whatever account you want, or whatever name you have for commenting, and just click it. Click it or ticket, right?

Well, when you follow a blog, it really requires no commitment from you, and, unless you access your dashboard, you really won't see any change... There, you will see any updates that I, or other blogs that you may chose to follow, have made to their blogs. And, most helpfully on this end, it gives us a good base for seeing our audience, and to know if you are reading, or if we need to send you newsletters via snail mail.... Which I actually won't do for you... Just to keep you up on the up an up.

Gracias.


P.S.
For those of you who are just itching to buy my Christmas present for this year, please take note: I can't wait to get a Canon Digital SLR. The T2i kit with an extra lens would be great, thanks:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having fun when you're not having fun.

What it feels like to parent on a daily basis, completely exhausted.  Yet, still determined to get through the day. 

Hope you get a kick out of this as much as I did. :) Laughing out loud over here.

Alopecia | Be a light in the Dark, 2 Corinthians 4

The other day in reading during my quiet time, I was revisiting 2 Corinthians. I was thinking, Tim and I have spent many an hour thinking a lot, about a lot. There are so many ugly and awful things going on across the globe, and across our front door. Our mission field is in Northern MN with Native Americans. In this ministry, we have stumbled through some thick, difficult situations. I am certain you can all attest to difficult times being just that: difficult. The Lord doesn't bring us into circumstances just to drag us along, seeing us become battered and bruised, but it IS His priority to bring glory to His name. We are His chosen ones, and our privilege is to sing Hallelujah to His name!

Anyway, I was thinking that we have faced difficulties. One thing that I wanted to share with you today is about my health.

In 2014, I was diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder called Alopecia. This was saddening and drove me and Tim crazy for three years. One day, I found a bald spot on my …

Celebrating 8 years | Marriage

Tim and I were blessed with a lovely weekend away on the North Shore, back to where it all began. Here is a photo from one of our days up there. We hiked at Tettegouche State Park, and couldn't have asked for better weather or fall colors!