I will follow you...

Follow you wherever you may go? Well, will you follow me? It would bring joy to my heart to know that you are reading this blog, keeping up with us kastencrazies. In order to "follow" this blog(which, remember would make me more glad than my eating an entire box of Nutty Bars, or a whole package of E.L. fudge cookies ALL by myself while reading an excellent historical fiction by Janette Oke or Laurraine Snelling in front of the fireplace on a cool and crisp fall day...) please go up to the top of this page, or all the way to the bottom if you want to, and click FOLLOW this blog. Use whatever account you want, or whatever name you have for commenting, and just click it. Click it or ticket, right?

Well, when you follow a blog, it really requires no commitment from you, and, unless you access your dashboard, you really won't see any change... There, you will see any updates that I, or other blogs that you may chose to follow, have made to their blogs. And, most helpfully on this end, it gives us a good base for seeing our audience, and to know if you are reading, or if we need to send you newsletters via snail mail.... Which I actually won't do for you... Just to keep you up on the up an up.

Gracias.


P.S.
For those of you who are just itching to buy my Christmas present for this year, please take note: I can't wait to get a Canon Digital SLR. The T2i kit with an extra lens would be great, thanks:)

Comments

Popular Posts