Change the World



During my four years at Colorado Christian University, I learned, grew, and was challenged. For senior year, we had a little project for our Seminar. We had to make a video of how we would change the world through Thinking Critically. This is what Kels, Zach, and I came up with... tell me what you think. My friend Erica (Director of Student Activities at CCU) recieved this video in an email that said this:

"Dear Alumni,
During the final semester of their college experience, graduating students complete a “senior seminar” where they reflect upon their time at Colorado Christian University. They also complete a capstone project that integrates their faith and learning over their college years.
The other day I stumbled across one of these senior seminar projects on You Tube, and thought I would share it with you. This short, creative, inspiring, declarative video sums up the CCU experience. It tells the story of why we do what we do.
The CCU experience is enabled by generous, faithful friends and alumni of the university. I hope the summation of a few college student’s experiences will encourage you—that you will know that your giving, your prayers, your enthusiastic support of CCU’s mission has made an impact in the lives of our students.

Yours in Christ,
(name)
Vice President of Development
Colorado Christian University"



How Cool!

Comments

Popular Posts