Home Number Two: Littleton, Colorado

This is our Littleton home. We have lived here over a year now, and plan on sticking around for quite some time. Because I started this blog a long time ago and didn't do anything with it, the only thing on here before were our pictures from our first apartment... this makes it look like we haven't done anything in the last year and a half except for maybe move between homes. BUT, I assure you, that is false. This is an awesome apartment where we feel cozy, and at home. Most importantly, we are provided for by the Great I Am, and we are Thankful for that!

Comments

Amy, wonderful job! I know I'm going to enjoy perusing this blog. Since yours and Tim's life has been so far away since it's beginning, this will allow us to go along in life with you to a degree. We will continue to pray for both of you in all areas of your life. What a joy to know that we all are being conformed into His image. And one day we will see Him as He is!
I forgot to sign my comment!
With love,
Mama Suzy

Popular Posts