Harvest Carnival at Colorado Christian University (my alma mater)

Here are a few pictures from the CCU Harvest Carnival that I | Amy Kate Photography | had the privilege of hosting a photo booth at! Cody was well-loved, sought after, and cared for the whole four hours I was there. What a good little boy. Erica is the world's best babysitter, and she basically runs CCU (She's the Director of Student Activities), so she was there. She held and fed and played with the little Codman Cowboy for much of the time. I ran into Jenna (old roomie!) and my fab five friend Melissa's sister Emily... it was great! Our friends Michael and Karen from our 3 Strands AC at church came with their precious son Micah, and baby K (currently a bump)!
Rick Jay--aka Erica, the best babysitter :)

mama cowgirl, and baby cowboy

my awesome assistant, assisting with Cody :)

Erica's team (minus one)
cute family awaiting Baby K!

It was a little breezy, but a fun afternoon. A great opportunity to share my photography business with others, too! I am so thankful for the provision to our family in ways that just pop up. Awesome!

Comments

AWWWWW!!! that was the best! I am catching up on some blog reading this afternoon (as clearly I am waaaaay behind! loving all these updates), and this one just made my day! I can't wait for my date with cody tonight! Love you guys!!!!!

Popular Posts