Bemidji (sounds like buh-midge-ee)

It has been great hearing our Colorado friends pronounce the names of places in Minnesota.

Bemidji.
Milaca.
Mille Lacs.
Duluth.
Chippewa.
Ojibwe.

it's all been funny :) I can't tell you here, because I don't even know what they are saying half the time. So, how would I type it out? Out of context, the words make no sense to me; in context, I can tell what they're getting at.

and to my dear CO friends, if this is you, (although you may not even know)I only mean this in the sweetest way possible. Thank You for caring and even looking up the names in our letters and blogs about what we're doing. We are SO GRATEFUL for your support in this venture! Love you! Please keep talking to us about Minnesota. We are LOVING sharing our story with you.

Can't wait to update you all again soon on our missions.

p.s. we've already received some commitments for financial and prayer support for CIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts