I got schooled by my husband at game night.

Seriously... This was not pretty. One night last week--Thursday, I think--we played three games. 

What's up for competition?

First~ A very difficult game of Memory. We didn't even have the tiles lined up. It was mad chaos.

Second~ A simple game of Yahtzee. I am reigning Yahtzee champ in this house with my record of 546: I had four Yahtzees in one game last spring and haven't forgotten it!

Third~ A tricky, and on-your-feet game of One Up!


The Results?

It was awful.  I mean, terribly fun, and a lot of endearing trash talk... But I only beat Tim by ONE PAIR in Memory. Okay, Folks... This might not seem that bad to you. But Memory is like MY GAME. Then, He beat my by over 30something in Yahtzee. I had to take a zero in my three of a kind! THEN, He beat my fair and square in One Up! And that's a word game! He doesn't like word games because he "isn't good at them..." 

Just despicable. No one would be proud of me. Tim played excellently all night. I certainly was trying my hardest, too... I just lost :(

Comments

Popular Posts