Cody 22 month update: girlfriend and catch phrase

Cody had to be pried from his sweet Addison ("taddy") a few times this weekend, and has grown a strong strong strong love for her. He was terribly upset anytime we had to leave her side, and threw a meltdown sprawling challenge against getting in the van while she was just a mere vehicle away. Poor Cody, due to the fact that she is 10 years his senior, it is quite unlikely this bond will prove to be true love ;) but every almost-two kid can dream of his own gorgeous 12 year old, right?




In other news, Tim just let me know that He taught Cody to say, How you doin? And he proved it to me with a growly "how-do-doo?"  :) 


Soooo, then when I posted this and viewed it, I was made aware of "other posts like this" and I accidentally watched this video of Cody when he was almost a month old and now I want to cry. He used to be so TINY! And he was just learning how to smile. And he was our only bit of attention. And he was just a pip squeak.

When did this growing up thing become so hard on me!?? 


Comments

Popular Posts