50 Days | 50 Faces | 50k


Remember when I went to India with my CCU2TheWorld Missions Team in 2008? 
I spent almost a month between two villages which Ryan and Amanda Phillips have given their lives to work for the Lord with.  We shared our physical labor and our hearts through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In Rataygaoun, we built a footbridge with stone, concrete and bamboo. In Daragaoun, we helped out at the Swasti-Kendra (hospital/clinic) and worked on finishing up some new school buildings. Ryan and Amanda (who graduated from CCU a few years before I went there) lived in Daragaoun at the time. Now, Ryan is very involved in the Dayasagar Project. 

Well, I want to share something from Ryan:
"Tomorrow marks the beginning of ECTA's 50/50/50 campaign. For the next 50 days I'm in India, I will share a photo of an individual directly supported, trained or equipped by the Dayasagar Project. You will see 50 faces. You will read a short description of 50 lives who are reaching out to improve the health their communities. ECTA invests in those people who say, "...and let it begin with me!" 50 Days and 50 Faces to raise the $50,000 dollars needed to empower these stories and so many others for the next year."  
 
copyright Paul Joseph Brown Photography

 Let it begin by donating at https://www.coloradogives.org/index.php?section=organizations&action=newDonation&fwID=27440

Comments

Popular Posts