Kaitlyn + Joel = Married!

Fab Five (minus Kait, the bride) at the Rehearsal

Three men and the babies (Fab 5's Fabulous Husbands)

The Bauthier Family at the rehearsal dinner picnic

Cody and Tim

Kristen & Blake

The Kelsenator

Kelsey and Kristen

Fab Five! Kristen, Kelsey, me, Kaitlyn, Melissa and baby Myla

Fab 5s at the Melting Pot in CO Springs for the Bachelorette party

Bride!!

Family Pic... Cody was ready for a nap :)

Happily Married

Pre- smashing faces with cake

The Fab Five Family Pic

Melissa, Kelsey, Kaitlyn, Kristen, me.

Running Away!

Carli and Jess: Friends, leaders to me, mentors and specials girls since my freshman year at CCU!

Melissa and Myla

Kelsey ?

Taco Night at CCU Alum's house: Bri & Charlie (Their son is Andrew, Pictured), with Chris & Whitney, Kelsey, me & Cody, and Steve, Melissa and Myla

Comments

Popular Posts