Our little Cod-Man

Cody has continued to be a huge blessing to me and Tim everyday. We're so thankful that he has been healthy, and seems to be developing well. He actually has his two-month well-check doctor's visit with Dr. Jen on Thursday. I'm excited to see how much he's grown (in numbers)!

Here are some updates on the guy:
  • He smiles all the time, especially when you're smiling at him.
  • He likes to sleep in his pack-n-play (because that's his only option, haha) in our bedroom
  • He does a great job having some time on his belly everyday. Although, it sometimes isn't his favorite. 
  • He comes to work with me when I go (M, T, W, F) and we have Thursdays home together or we run errands :) He's good at being in the car & stores
  • Sometimes in the car on the way to/from work he gets fussy and just screams. This is SO hard for me... but I am getting better at dealing with it. It seems like when he gets mad, he's like REALLY mad. :( poor guy. But, I've only had to pull over twice I think. I definitely don't blame him: it's a 45 minute commute that even I don't like. 
  • He takes a bottle of breast milk about once a day, but sometimes we don't give one to him. He loves that special time with his dad, and the big meal being so easy for him! Other than that, I nurse between every 2-4 hours during the day, and maybe once (or not at all) at night.
  • He sleeps pretty much through the night now... (we all love this) so when he does wake up, it is rarely before 5:30am
  • We love to play with him! He's into singing, flying, talking gibberish (oooh, aaaah, coooo, goooo, bah!) laying on his back and just smiling around, and I think his favorite are shadow puppets on the wall. 
  • He's fast outgrowing size 1 diapers... but the 2s are huge on him!
  • He wears mostly 0-3 month clothes, some NB and like two outfits that are 3 month. 
  • Work is going well, but he's overly loved by Fin & Sel. The girls are obsessed with him. The poor kid is being torn apart (literally) and being shoved a Nuk all the time. Or, he's being monitored from just about 6 inches away at all times ;) It's cute, but they sure keep me on my toes. 

Hoodie from his Auntie Alicia

Chunky Thighs!

Start of his smile

cute cute cute

great neck and head control

mini Tim


Comments

Popular Posts