Camping with some RISK

A couple weekends ago, Tim and I join Jon in the mountains for some much needed (for me and my obsession of fall and the mountains) cool and crisp mountain camping in with the yellow aspens. We had a sweet and totally not illegal camp "site" along the creek (you're supposed to be at least 100 feet off the water and roads in National Forest of Colorado. Ooops? 









Latest and Greatest Family photo. This one made the wall in my super sweet double frame (more on that later) in the Living Room.

Creepy Mossy stuff on the trees all around.

I shot for the first time, and made it dead-center in the middle of my paper-plate target. It was a great impression for the boys.

But, don't get too excited... I made 5 out of 10 onto my target :)





Well, this was just a great overnight, and next day camp trip. For Real. I was just soaking up and loving the whole thing.We hiked, and we played RISK, and we watched the little guy Cooper make a stink about the snow that fell and made his toes too cold, and painful to walk on the rocks, and we teased Maggie and made her super bored in the camper... It was fun. We sang praises for Mr. (little) Buddy the portable Gas heater Jon has. It got cold, but we had our Buddy!

Comments

Can't wait to see the new family pic in the new AMAZING double wooden photo frame!!!! :)

Popular Posts