07.07 Birthday!

For the big 2-3, my special someone took me out to a fancy and DELICIOUS dinner at the Bonefish Grill. It was a sweet night just to the two of us, and a great restaurant! 

                                We ordered Bang Bang Shrimp that couldn't have tasted any better!
This was my plate of fresh, grilled, Norwegian Salmon "Flown in fresh today!" Served with Jasmine Herbed Rice, Tasty Fresh Veggies, and 4 sauces to try it with: Pan Asian, Lemon Butter, Chimichurri, and Warm Mango Salsa. I would give the whole meal 5 Stars, it was absolutely delightful! 

After we packed up the leftovers, I was surprised with a fun plate of "Happy Birthday" Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries!

But the night wasn't over yet....
Tim took me to Petco to get a fish!



Meet Rudy!


Comments

Popular Posts