Lots going on around here, and away from here! | Adventures upon Adventures.

Because we've been so busy, I haven't been doing a great job of keeping updates regular on this blog, BUT I assure you... I have been documenting life as it happens.
Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to this summer, and now into FALL! YAY!


I love fall.

Layers, warmth, cool, crispness, crunching leaves, changing colors, earthy smells, and so much more. I just love love love it.

The boys are growing up so fast. 

Mr. Freezee 
Getting anywhere he wants these days 
Tent over his bed 
Reading with their favorite big dude 
Down our road for an early morning foggy drive with the boys

Down our road the other direction

Birthday party in Milaca

3!!!!

Aunty Linds and baby girl Swedin (due Nov 1)
Swings at Swedin's 

Cousin Amanda's getting Married!!!!
Sun from the porch


Wedding in Colorado

Birthdays 
Uncle Jordan is 25! 
Visiting Blue Bunny Ice Cream in La Mars, Iowa with Grandma Becky

yummmmmmm


Ice Cream. My favorite food group.

Sitting in a Bemidji PD car

Cody got to climb in the fire truck and try to lift a Fireman's jacket!

Riding in a double decker coach on the upper level with Thomas the Train

Cody got to meet Thomas!

Feeding a peacock from our hands!

seeing all the animals at the zoo... totally worth it ;)

Riding another train with Grandma

Me and my man! I LOVE him.

Finding rocks with Grandma Marie in Silver Bay

Jesse is almost one and has 8 teeth! Four on top, four on bottom

We are blessed. 

Comments

Popular Posts