Sick | trials of toddlerhood

Well, we are into week four for sickies in the house. I feel like one of the boys can't breathe for three days, then they start hacking up lovely green snot, and the other starts sneezing. Then, Tim gets a sore throat. By then, there is diarrhea for Cody or sneezing for Jesse. It's all a continual stream of snotty snot. And I just don't like it: there haven't been a lot for fevers or complaining, but there definitely hasn't been a lot of good sleep at night around these parts... Especially with Cody. He woke up before midnight last night totally chilled and filthy. I gave the first midnight bath that I can remember and the poor guy was just laying in there trying to get warm while I cleaned off the stinkiest stink you can imagine from a two year old babe. He hardly wants to eat anything either. :( 

 A huge Blessing: both boys are taking good naps! 

Today is snowy!!!! I bet we have like 6 inches now, or I don't know- lots, and it is still a steady snow (all day) like it has been since we woke up this morning. We haven't been outside yet- I've just been catching up on lots of work- photos, mokahum, church, CIM, and phone calls. Cody helped me bake some pumpkin bars and I tried a bread recipe for no-knead rustic bread... It smells good in here. Makes me want to become more frequently a baker! Na, I better taste the bread first, haha! And THEN consider doing it again ;) 
Yesterday: WELCOME HOME!! coming home from a photo shoot. I love our road! 

Comments

Popular Posts