Our Littlest Man: JRK

I was just reading my friend Lisa's blog; Hi Lisa! She posted a birth announcement of their second son, Ezra. He's just about two weeks old now. Awwwwwwwww, Congratulations to them on such a cutie! Anyway, she posted his name and the meanings of them. It reminded me that I've had quite a few questions like, "why did you chose Jesse?" "How did you decide on his name?" "What's his middle name?" ...and more. So, I thought I would also share with you about Jesse's name. Hey, why not?

 

Jesse: God's Gift; Jehovah Exists (Hebrew)

We chose Jesse as his first name because it was a name that we have both liked consistently for a long time. Since we were choosing Cody's name, we've both kept Jesse on the list. The meaning of his name is also special; A Gift. How true! And, Jehovah Exists; what a sincere testament in our life. AMEN!

Robert: Bright Frame (German)

We chose Robert as his middle name because it sounds great with Jesse ;) AND it is Tim's middle name. 

 So, that's where this little J.R.K. gets his name:)

What an honor (and a terrifying reality) that we raise these little ones up in the name of the Lord and leave our legacy with them. I am blessed more than I know by the opportunity to be a mom. More than I can begin to realize or imagine.

Comments

Popular Posts