The Krauels have moved!

This title translates to: I HAVE A BFF WHO IS ONLY 3 HOURS AWAY!!

THAT translates to: I am so excited to have this sweet family closer to our family. :)

Mike and Sarah have moved to the St. Cloud area from New Ulm. There are a lot of tough parts about transitioning your family with a move, and Sarah is one of the best gals to talk to about it! She's had to make a few more moves than would be desireable in the first few years of marriage. Now, she's accomplished again another move, and with a Toddler and a Newborn! Way to Go Mama Sarah!

Because I have been so anxious to meet precious baby Hannah, I drove down (conveniently for myself, not them) to St. Cloud the DAY they were moving in. I wasn't much help. Ben only cried when I tried to "help" him with things and Cody was only in the way, climbing on everything instead of staying out of the way... But it was still a great time. I got to be there while their family started the settling in process, and my favorite part of it all was see that tiny, dainty little--long--girl! She's adorable! Ben wasn't really interested in being friends with Cody, but I'm holding out for their someday friendship. Jed Thompson will make them the Terrible Three. It's going to be a great day when they're all together!!

I don't know how I managed, but I didn't get any pictures of her! Except one inside the Bjorn. :( Hmmm. Guess I'll have to see them again soon!

Here's a picture that Jessica Sauck Photography & Design took in July. WOAH. Talk about precious! 

Anyway, here are the lame pictures I took while they were moving in! Busy House!
Big Space off the Kitchen

Looking the other direction, into the dining room and kitchen. HI SUSAN!

Here, Cody passed his Injury Milestone: He fell and cracked his knee on the bed rails! Got a good little cut. Poor Guy!
Cody played with C & A Erickson... he loved them! It was so fun to see this family!

Cousin Jess & Sarah with Hannah!


A gaggle of folks outside. Wrapping things up with the Move-in part of the day

Great Grandma with her honorable granddaughter Brooklyn. Jess & Jared's baby girl. She's just a month younger than Hannah! How fun for the girls!!!

Comments

Popular Posts