We Belong to Jesus

I keep hearing that song over and over in my head, it goes, Come, let us sing a song. A song declaring that we belong to Jesus. He's all we need. I'm just thinking about how thankful Tim and I are everyday. We have been so busy, I almost don't even recognize the ways --big and small-- that god has been Provo ding for us every step of the way. Here we are, two months away from sitting at our table, in our kitchen, in our new house, in Bemidji, in Full Time Ministry. What? Yes, only two months away from leaving Colorado, leaving our friends and brothers here, leaving our jobs, leaving the mountains, leaving this dirty and industrial city, leaving traffic jams and chaos. It is bittersweet... We have so much to look forward to, but a lot that we'll look back on. Anyway, I have been thinking about how it is hard to remember that we are in the Lords hands. He cares so much for us, and knows our thoughts, he knows our hearts desires. With a lot of logistics, I often catch myself pretending that I am in charge of what will happen. Of our son, or our fundraising, or our jobs, or our home... And just when I am so far gone in details and planning, and whatever else goes with that, I am reminded that I am the daughter of the Lord. I am just the feet to walk in the light of God. I am only a part of God's big big plan. This life we live is for our King. We live to bring others to life for Christ.

Comments

The Krauel's said…
Thanks! This was encouraging for me today.

Popular Posts