Date Night!

Tonight, Tim and I are dropping the Codman off with the Tedford's and heading over to IKEA. Will it be totally crazy because it is just a crazy busy place anytime, especially Christmas week!?
I guess in the long run, we don't care! We want a date night. AND I have some extra Christmas shopping to do. It's two-fold goodness. Well, actually three-fold: we also are anxious to see Ryan & Trixie AND their newest addition to the family, Nigel! They just adopted Nigel a few weeks ago from the Denver Dumb Friends League. He's an Australian Shepherd or something (?) who is super cute and sits on the dryer everyday to look out the window, waiting for them to come home from work. I haven't met him yet, but Tim has... I'm excited!

Another bright note: *It's snowing*

Comments

Popular Posts