Too Many Days Off equals Summer Fun!

I met Joy & her little nanny girls at Clement Park last week for a nice, shady, chat :)

And the other day, Erica and I went to Lair O' the Bear Open Space Park, and picnicked. We enjoyed Bear Creek tickling our feet, and basked in the sun's glare. A fun day, just for the girls... Plus, Erica had to use SOME of her time off before it went out the window ;)





Splashes in the Sun... What a Fun Day!










Even with what seems like a million days of rest, I am still feeling like I look... TIRED. I've been recovering well, and am just hanging on to a little cough for old time's sake. But, that's okay. I have been blessed with a couple more days of rest before I start work next week, as a Nanny! Two little girls are going to be such a blast!

Comments

Popular Posts